z

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Welcome to RevYuu!

Hello everyone!

So, let's start with a little information about me. My name is Zack, and I am an avid reviewer. I've written reviews for many websites, including GameFAQs.com and AssociatedContent.com, but now I have decided to start a new project. In real life, I do plenty of things. I do my fair share of normal activities, such as guitar and soccer. However, I also am a complete nerd, to be frank. I work on many websites, code, and play video games. All the while, I can still maintain a social life

Back to this website:
For the time being, I plan to update twice a week; once on Tuesday and once on Saturday. This is probably subject to change, as well. I will update accordingly. Also, as well as revyuu's, I may also add in some editorials on topics I want to put out my opinion for.

Before I leave, here is a little bit of info on my reviews.

• I try to include as much humor while still maintaining the integrity of the reviews;
• I review everything from Retro games I discover to new games just released;
Here are my published reviews, from newest to oldest:


The top two give me money if you read ;)
Anyway, thank you for reading! Don't forget to subscribe to the RSS Feed, and expect a review soon!


-Zack H.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You forgot to mention the killer recyclable robot.

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright Zack H.; RevYuu